Breathe easier with OtisHome – a new, superior air-conditioning solution created specifically for residential customers.
Cayman’s premier air-conditioning and refrigeration company, OtisAir
, has rebranded and created a separate division – OtisHome
– to better serve the needs of Cayman’s unique residential customer base.
was conceived to provide stellar customer service for homeowners. Using one of the industries most advanced customer service management technologies, OtisHome
combines superior home air care technology with quality service. With over 20 years of experience, OtisHome
’s highly skilled team of technicians and support staff provide installation, clean air solutions and repair and maintenance services.
understands customers are welcoming technicians into their private homes and have gone to great lengths to ensure their technicians go above and beyond at every stage of the customer journey. Building trusted relationships with customers is at the forefront of OtisHome
New Software for Greater Efficiency
provides a seamless service from the first phone call by implementing a service management software designed for residential HVAC services. This technology will provide a range of benefits for customers:
• Save time: When a customer calls in, the dispatcher already knows their name and can see their service history, so there is no need to provide any of these details.
• Security: Once the job is assigned and a technician is en route, the customer will receive a notification on their mobile
phone with the technician’s name and photograph.
• Customer history: On arrival, the technician can see, through their service app, any previous or recurring issues and details of previous repairs. If it is time to replace a major part, the technician can advise on this.
• Know the cost upfront: There are no nasty surprises with invoices that arrive several weeks after a repair. When the technician has ascertained what needs to be done, he can show the homeowner the parts required on the app and provide an on the spot quote for materials and labour. The customer can agree to it there and then, or take time to consider.
• Never miss a scheduled appointment: For scheduled maintenance, customers will receive reminders the day before via text and automated voice messages, confirming the appointment’s time and address.
For more information on OtisHome
Call: 640.HOME (4663)