1. A CUT ABOVEThis carved by a chainsaw bowl with a soul, elegantly mixes sustainably harvested white cedar with found volcanic beach stone.
2. SITTING PRETTYDesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions, these funky chairs made from eco-friendly plastic and Sunbrella® fabric deliver style and substance. With endless colour combinations and a variety seating options, they hold the promise of an oogle outdoors.
3. SUN PATROLWith a zesty citrus scent and loaded with antioxidants, this broad spectrum natural mineral sunscreen shuns nasty chemicals like parabens and phthalates. So hit the great outdoors and make hay while the sun shines, protected against the sun’s rays.
4. SEE WORTHYPay homage to a classic eyewear shape with the Beachmaster sunnies. With 100% UVA/UVB protection and five-barrel hinges for durability, these peeper keepers not only guard your eyes but also afford the same to someone in need due to TOMS “One for One” guarantee.
5. ROCK ARTFashioned by hand in Poland, the unique Oursin salt bowls are hewn from the very substance they hold. Using a chisel and hammer, the salt block carved vessels are as eco as they are elegant.
6. DISH SAVOURBeautiful enough to eat, the twice-fired dinnerware from the Organica Collection is as sturdy as it is stunning. Inspired by Mother Nature, the microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher-friendly dishes will have you asking for seconds.
7. BOTTLE ROCKThe ingenious Eau Good bottle, that uses a stick of binchotan active charcoal to purify water, further encourages green living as the replaceable stick can be added to plant soil when expired. Made from unbreakable BPA-free tritan, the sleek design makes being a do-gooder look good.