1. THE CAT'S MEOWTaking over three months to create, the Leopard Carpet from Farmer's Gold is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Crafted from straw by designer Cordula Kehrer, this rug is spot on.
2. ANCHORS AWAYElevate your ensemble with the nautical Craig fedora. With a cream and black cord trim and silver anchor detail, it sails in a sea of chic.
3. COOL AS ICEInspired by nature, these vodka glasses from Davis Wiseman’s Glacier Collection, feature irregular edges of polished glass reminiscent of ice floes. Available in rich, gem-like colours, the handcrafted barware is easy to swallow.
4. TILE STYLETake down a tile challenge in style with an oficial leather bound Scrabble dictionary. Available in five eye-catching colours, the limited edition resource is the word.
5. SMELL SPELLBuilt around a primary scent, the blended-upon-purchase perfume takes fragrances to heady heights. Now available as a rellable travel tube, this mist is hard to resist.
6. BUCKET LUSTContain the cool with these sophisticated bottle buckets. Cast by hand from resin, the refreshingly simple design comes in delicious colours to hold the cold.
7. TEA UPOnce the tsars’ oficial tea of choice, Kusmi was founded in 1867 and is known for its unique properties that confer health benets. With delightful bouquets and lip-smacking flavours to savour, there is always time for tea.